Saturday, June 8, 2013

Anniversary Month!!!!!

Perry and I will be celebrating our 4yr. wedding Anniversary in just 3 more weeks!! It still seem like only months ago I vowed to stick closer than a brother, (well in my case a sister, lol) to my best friend........so, this blog is dedicated my soulmate, my best friend, my life partner, better half, the Ying to my Yang, my dear Husband!

In June/July 2000 I come to know Perry through a few mutual friends that we had. He was the silliest, most playful, annoying guy EVER! lol! He has a very unique sense of humor & anyone who knows Perry would agree:) However the Perry I kinda knew about in school was different from the Perry I come to know that summer of 2000. Perry was different.......MUCH different than any other guy & that is what attracted me to him. Perry has been such a great addition to my life.......He is more than I could have ever imagined in a friend, a Husband and as a Father to our children. He is a phenomenal Father figure & a great provider for his family. He never thinks selfishly and always make sure that our needs are met! He loves me unconditionally and loves me for who I am. He has never asked me to change to accommodate himself.....and if he did it was for my own good! ha! (bad habits that needed to be broken)

He has always looked out for me, always taken care of me and has never changed his love for me! The bond that we share can NOT and will NEVER be broken........We are forever, we are endless & we are One. 13 years together is a loooooooong time, and I am looking forward to 13x13 more with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment