Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Living & Learning

Hello my beautiful friends! It has been forever in a day since I have posted a blog and I am so sorry😞 However, I am back and blogging now!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Today's blog is going to be a little short and simple. Between the last time that I blogged and now, there has been tons of things going on. A fee weeks ago, 2 gentlemen decided that they would cause the most devastating acts of hate since the Sandy Hooks massacre this year, and set off two bombs during the Boston Marathon. It took 3 lives, and injured hundreds of bystanders and runners and completely change the lives of many.

On a personal note: I have been dealing with some health issues for a few weeks now, and hope that Friday, during my appointment, some questions can be answered and some issues resolved. About 4 years ago, I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. I have struggled with this for some time & can get it under control with meds but every now when i skip out on a pill or 2 or 3 or 15.......it comes with a vengeance!!! Ha! I am also gearing up for a Grappling tournament that is coming up in June, so I definite need to be prepping for that! I am looking to cut at least 7lbs. for this fight.

Summer: Summer break is coming up!!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŒž My kiddos, as well as myself are more than excited for this! We have tons planned and just can't wait to relax and enjoy each others company!

That is all that I have for right now, but please be expecting to hear and read more from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment