Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Long Time.......No See........

Oh my! It has been a WHOLE year since I have blogged. Time has flown, things have changed and I don't know where to begin......aaahhh! Instead of overloading you guys with what has taken place within the last 12 months, I'll just begin with how happy I am to be blogging again! I will keep this post short and simple that way I can have some things to write up in the months to come.

I have decided that an easier way for me to Blog is to take notes, write down things when they happen, keep a journal and also make a little video Diary. 😁
I think 2 blogs a month is all this busy Mom of 4 can promise at this time. And maybe as time passes I will up the Ani sooooooooo, please bare with me as I get back into the groove of blogging agian. I will also try to address "Hot Topics" as well as my personal (but not too personal) life in my blogs as well. Well............that's that! Stay tuned for more 'In the Mix with Six' ........also thinking about changing that domain name:)






Here are some things that have updated:

1. My BJJ Blue belt promotion.......and one added stripe after a good roll with my head instructor.........promotion!

2. became the Women's Director at The Lighthouse Foundation.

3. My oldest daughter decided to go Au Naturale.

4.Perry's Brown Belt promotion! (IT WAS A PRETTY BIG DEAL)

5. We got a new car!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment