Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Loud Mouse.........

In dedication to all four of our children I will, each day post a blog about each one! Today's blog post is about Perry (Pj) Williams our 2nd born child & oldest son. This is going to be fun:: 

Pj is the silliest of all 4. Being born  9 days shy of my birthday this little is my 1st born son. Pj was born Perry A. Williams, \\\ on November 29, 2003. With him making a very stubborn debut and forcing to be a forcepts baby, this little guy came as a surprise! NO, not that type of surprise.......ha! When I went in for one of our routine visits to see my doctor, this one was extra special. We were going to find out the sex of the baby!!! I was stoked because now was the beginning of decorating and buying clothes and last but not least choosing a name. So when we got the news that we were having a GIRL,  Perry and I were relieved! We immediatley shared the news with our families who were all excited as well. However, my Mom, from the very beginning always said that I was carrying a boy just looked with surprise and said, "I don't care what he says, that's a BOY." 

Well, she was no doctor and so what she said went in one ear and out the other. Me and the in-laws began to by stuff, lots and lots and lots of PINK stuff. Pink Onesis, pink bedding, flowered and laced dresses and bonnets. My co-workers at that time, even threw us a babyshower anddo we were drowned with girls stuff with that too!!! My heart was overwhelmed and I was just too thrilled! Well the day came for delievery and it was a the hardest one! This kid was just giving us the hardest time and did not want to leave where he had nestled and felt safe for the last 9 months. Finally, after several hours of pushing, crying, and forcepts, at 4:01p.m. Perry and I gave birth to 7lbs 5oz little baby............................. BOY??? What?!? Was I hearing him right?! Did he just say a boy? I leaned off the bed to look for myself and yes, indeed, we had delivered a boy. Immediately the name, 'Macaiah Alana' was changed......all the clothes and toys and beddings and all of it had to be changed! As mad as you all may think I would have been.......I actually very pleased. My mom looked at me an said, "Now, who said you were having a boy?" lol! 
Pj is now a 9yr old boy who enjoys playing baseball, basketball, video games. He is an expert at dancing(so we would like to believe) and is a Honor-roll student. He has brought so much fun into our parenthood.......totally different from raising a girl but I have so far, enjoyed every single moment God has blessed me with this JOY. 
He has a unique sense of humor and I adore the little gentleman he is growing evryday to be. God blessed was with His perfect gift at the perfect time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment