Thursday, May 9, 2013

  • Hello my Beautiful friends! Today's blog post is dedicated to Esreal, so here goes! Esreal Saniya was born in the great month of July........so umm yea, I almost carried her clean through Summer. Esreal is the 1st born out of our children and God knew exactly what he was doing when he did that! lol!

  • As a newborn and on up even into 'toddler-hood' Esreal was a very laid back, quiet, meek and a very well behaved child. The only time she ever became very fussy about anything, was when she was hungry or needed a clean diaper. I know a lot of parents brag about how great their children are but she is REALLY  a one of a kind.  Born 6lbs and 6oz, 21in long & packing a very unique personality, she know stands as tall as me and has been a blessing to our family for 11 years. From the very beginning I always knew that there was something awesome about her! 
  • Esreal currently is a member of CMS where she holds her position as a Honor Roll student. This year, she decided she would take on band, and has earned 1st chair as well as receiving 3 other awards here recently, on her outstanding achievements and recognition for all her hard work! She is a lover of softball, track, and volleyball & will be decided soon exactly which ones she will take on in Jr. High. She has already discussed with her Father and me exactly what she wants to do and be when she is finished with school. Her priority in life is to live a life that is pleasing to God. And with that, she holds on to the promises that He has a plan for her life (Jer. 29:11) and that all things will work together for her good and God's glory, according to Romans 8:28. I have never  met a young lady so passionate about life than Esreal. Even if she wasn't my very own, I would definitely still be saying the same thing! 
  • Esreal has brought so much hope in me & I am eager and anxious to what all God has in store for her. She keeps herself surrounded by great FRIENDS that have a passion like her. who work hard like her and who have a heart of gold like her. There is NO doubt in my mind that she will do well life and take care of of her Daddy and I when we are old and gray and can't wipe our own behinds!!! ......well, at least she better! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment