Saturday, May 11, 2013

Break-It Braylon........

The post title, it self cracks me up! I know that some are wondering about that name; well the idea actually comes from the video game 'Wreck-It Ralph' and then there is a character also called 'Fix-It Felix. Well, one day Braylon was just having of his days where he thought he was made of steel, had super powers & of course could run through walls, ha! Every thing that was poured into a cup or on his plate hit the floor and he, on one particular day wanted to be super mean to me so he decided to rearrange the livingroom without my knowing!! So, yes as you all can tell, this blog today is all about BRAYLON ! 

Braylon Josiah is the baby of the family! And according to his early delivery, extra time in the Nursery and a few breathing complications......I guess he would be considered the "runt". My little love-bug runt. 
Braylon has a very peculiar personality.  He LOVES boxing gloves, video games, Leggos, bologona, ketchup, and this list could actaually go on and on.........but I will stop there. He just finished his year at Headstart and will be entering into Pre-K this upcoming school year!!!! He is a SUPER smart kid who can also speak a little Spanish. He is sooooo much like his Daddy it's not funny. He LOVES to eat, LOVES to be at home, & he LOVES being in just his underwear(not like his Dad) in the comfort of his on home, & LOVES rocking in what I bought for myself but he has made his own, HIS recliner. He has been such a delight to our family and God knew what he was doing when he was the LAST born. 

I am so blessed to have him as a son and he reminds me daily that he loves me with tons and tons of hugs and kisses!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment